Chefs Collaborative’s Denver Trash Fish Dinner was a smashing success!
On July 28, seven highly acclaimed local chefs and national chefs gathered at The Squeaky Bean for a sold-out evening of some of the best seafood you’ve never tried. Photos are coming soon! For now, check out the highlights on our Instagram and Facebook pages, and by diving into the media coverage below. We can’t say enough about the dynamite teams that helped us pull this event together.
THE CHEFS BEHIND IT ALL
- Theo Adley – The Squeaky Bean, Denver, CO
- Mike Lata – FIG and The Ordinary, Charleston, SC
- Michael Leviton – Lumiere, Newton, MA and Area Four, Cambridge and Somerville, MA
- Stephen Stryjewski – Cochon and Peche, New Orleans, LA
- Kelly Whitaker – Basta, Boulder, CO and Cart Driver, Denver, CO
- Kyle Mendenhall-The Kitchen, Denver, CO
- Chris Thompson-The Nickel at Hotel Teatro, Denver, CO
- Aspen Times Weekly
- Denver Post
- Eater.com (Denver)
- Good Day Colorado