TRASH FISH FORT MYERS
OCTOBER 23rd, 2016
The FIRST ever Trash Fish Fort Myers! – OCTOBER 23rd, 2016
Join us at Pink Shell Beach Resort – Jack’s Farm to Fork on Sunday, October 23rd for the debut of Trash Fish Fort Myers! Ten of Fort Myers’ favorite chefs are teaming up for a delicious evening to celebrate underutilized and invasive seafood species. Buy your tickets today to take part in this exclusive meal, learn about the future of sustainable seafood, and connect with leading change makers in the Fort Myers culinary community.
- Chef Ruth Cohen (Cook of Ruth) – Vegetarian dish featuring kelp
- Chef Kristina San Filippo (Purple Spoon) – Zero waste fish stew
- Chef Richard Howze (Summerlin Jake’s) – Smoked invasive carp ribs
- Chef David Rashty (Jack’s Farm to Fork) – Porgy and black drum
- A selection of white and rose wines from Kendall Jackson and Conondrum and local craft cocktails
- Entertainment provided by musician Steve Farst
Chef Sander Bergstrom, Village on the Isle // Chef Ruth Cohen, Cook of Ruth // Chef Kristina San Filippo, Purple Spoon// Chef James Fraser, Florida Gulf Coast University // Chef Richard Howze, Summerlin Jake’s Seafood & Steaks // Chef Paw Mikkelsen (Mikkelsen’s Pastry Shop) // Chef David Rashty, Jack’s Farm to Fork // Chef Pyro Rodriguez, Pyro’s Creations // Chef Brian Roland, Crave Culinaire // Chef Melissa Talmage (Sweet Melissa’s Cafe)
Proceeds benefit Chefs Collaborative scholarship and education programs.
THANK YOU FORT MYERS PARTNERS