Alaska’s Bristol Bay is home to the greatest salmon run on earth. This heritage salmon run of Bristol Bay sockeye salmon is wildly abundant; over 7,000 fishermen just returned from the 2016 fishing season in Bristol Bay, catching more than 37 million sockeye salmon.
From October 24th-30th, chefs across Boulder, CO are celebrating wild, sustainable sockeye salmon by featuring it on their menus. Join us in celebrating and supporting American seafood and fishing communities.
How to participate
Dive in by dining out at a participating restaurant in Boulder, CO from Oct. 24-30th. See who’s serving sockeye this week:
- Arcana (Chef Kyle Mendenhall)
- Basta (Chef Kelly Whitaker)
- Beast + Bottle (Chef Paul Reilly)
- Black Cat Bistro (Chef Eric and Jill Skokan)
- Blackbelly (Chef Hosea Rosenberg)
- Bramble & Hare (Chef Eric and Jill Skokan)
- Colterra Food and Wine (Chef Eric and Jill Skokan)
- CU Boulder (Chef Eliah Golden)
- Fresh Thymes Eatery (Chef Christine Ruch)
- Jax Fish House (Chef Sheila Lucero)
- Mercantile (Chef Alex Seidel)
- River and Woods (Chef Daniel Asher)
- Rosenberg’s Bagels (Chef Joshua Pollack)
- Salt (Chef Bradford Heap)
- The Kitchen (Chef Hugo Matheson)
- Wild Standard (Chef Bradford Heap)
Thank You Partners
Chefs Collaborative is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit network that relies on Member, Partner, and Individual support to advance its mission to inspire, educate, and celebrate chefs and food professionals building a better food system.
Contact us: email@example.com