What’s an Earth Dinner, you ask? There are many different ways to host an Earth Dinner in your restaurant. Here are some examples:
- Develop a prix fixe menu featuring local, sustainable, organic ingredients. Donate part of the proceeds for this menu to Chefs Collaborative.
- You do this all the time anyway? Celebrate Earth Dinner by inviting your favorite producers and have them dine at a VIP table.
- Hold a special dinner and donate a percentage of proceeds.
Are you in yet? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know! If not yet, here are five reasons you should join us this year:
- Demonstrate your commitment (and creativity!) to cooking with local, sustainable, organic ingredients – in April (not easy in cold weather states!).
- Gain exposure for your restaurant by connecting with the flourishing social media community of Organic Valley and Chefs Collaborative.
- Feel good about making a donation to an organization whose values align with yours – by chefs for chefs working to improve the food system.
- Educate and inspire your customers to cook using responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Because Organic Valley will match all donations made to Chefs Collaborative up to $10,000!
Email email@example.com to sign up. We’ll follow up with all the other information you need to get started. We hope you’ll join us for this year’s Earth Dinners!