Last Monday, 9 Chefs Collaborative Members took home 2015 James Beard Foundation Awards!
- Michael Anthony (Gramercy Tavern) for Outstanding Chef
- Dan Barber (Blue Hill at Stone Barns) for Writing and Literature for The Third Plate
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns for Outstanding Restaurant
- Rick Bayless (Frontera, Topolobampo, Xoco, Founding Member) for Podcast
- Adam Danforth (Butcher, Author, Board Member) for Reference and Scholarship forButchering: Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, and Goat
- Barry Maiden (Hungry Mother, State Park) for Best Chef: Northeast
- Michel Nischan (Wholesome Wave) for Humanitarian of the Year
- Jonathon Sawyer (The Greenhouse Tavern) for Best Chef: Great Lakes
- Justin Stanhope (FIG) for Best Chef: Southeast.
See the full list of winners here. Congratulations!
Posted by: Alisha Fowler