Chefs Collaborative is thrilled to bring the 6th Sustainable Food Summit to Boulder, Colorado from September 28-30!
Things you might not know about Boulder:
- There are more Master Sommeliers per capita than any other major U.S. city.
- The Boulder County Farmers’ Market was named one of America’s Best Farmers’ Markets by Eating Well and US News.
- Microbrews – need we say more? (The U.S. Brewers Association is based in Boulder.)
- It’s “America’s foodiest town” according to Bon Appetit Magazine.
- You can get to all of Boulder’s restaurants by bike from anywhere in town.
Meat will be front and center in Boulder as we explore the threads of environmental and human health in this hotbed of innovation and sustainability. The local chef and professional food community has already begun to plan an incredible welcome, which will include farm dinners out on the range and food with a new point of view. We’re planning hands-on “kitchen breakout” sessions in local restaurants with nationally-known chefs and experts, and keynotes from chef and sustainability leaders. Tickets go on sale in a few months – stay tuned!
Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts for sessions and speakers with Alisha Fowler, Program and Marketing Director. See you in September!
Posted by: Alisha Fowler