Earth Dinners are kicking off today in Rhode Island!
This evening (4/17) Nicks on Broadway is hosting an Earth Dinner with Michel Torino Wines:
Chef Derek Wagner will serve up five delicious courses paired with the wines of Argentina’s Michel Torino Wines. The menu includes (Wine and drink pairings listed first):
- Torrontes Cocktail with White Vermouth, Lemon + Elderflower
- Wild Rhode Island Oysters with pickled rhubarb mignonette, fresh parsley, lemon + olive oil
- Warm “fugazzetta” with onion, kale, roasted olive, Vermont cheddar + Crystal Brook Farm goat cheese
- Cuma Torrontes 2010
- “Ceviche” style wild Point Judith fluke + sea scallops with lemon-lime preserves, Schartner Farm radishes, rainbow chard, fresh herbs + grapefruit
- Don David Reserve Malbec 2010, Colchaqui Valley
- Sage-roasted wild Point Judith monkfish with Rhode Island mushrooms, Allen Farm pea greens + Schartner Farm carrots
- Don David Finca La Maravilla #6 2011 Malbec
- Slow-braised Hopkins Farm leg of lamb with yellow split peas, fennel, onion, thyme + golden raisins
- Don David Finca La Maravilla #8 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 35 day dry-aged Blackbird Farm beef ribeye “asado” with Schartner Farm potato, Maine beans, smoked chili +chimichurri sauce
- AND MORE!
Details: $75 per person. For reservations call 401-421-0286.
Click the map below to find more Earth Dinners near you in Rhode Island:
This weekend (April 20-21) Gracie’s in Providence will offer Earth Dinner menu items throughout the weekend. And next week, (Week of April 22) New Rivers Restaurant, Farmstead, Inc., and Persimmon are hosting Earth Dinner events. Plus – Black Bird Farms has partnered with local restaurants.
We hope you’ll join one of these fine establishments for Dinner in the next week.
Posted by: Poster Person