Exciting news: Organic Valley and Chefs Collaborative are teaming up again to bring you Earth Dinners, the annual series of dinners across country that put the spotlight on restaurants promoting local, sustainable, and organic food.
Last year, more than 100 amazing restaurants across the country held Earth Dinners and we raised more than $16,600 to support Chefs Collaborative programs! Thank you so much to everyone who participated, we couldn’t have done it without you.
Why participate? It’s the 10th Anniversary of Earth Dinners – and we’re making a lot of noise about it! 2013 is also a milestone year for organic and sustainable food; it’s the 25th Anniversary of Organic Valley, and the 20th Anniversary of Chefs Collaborative.5 Reasons to Register:
- Your participation will raise funds to help strengthen our ever-growing network of chefs and food professionals working together to create a better food system.
- Organic Valley will match all contributions up to $10,000.
- Your restaurant will receive national exposure.
- All participants will be recognized as members of Chefs Collaborative.
- This year, restaurants receive special benefits - see them all online!
Posted by: Alisha Fowler