We are pleased to announce that on Thursday, January 31st, our Network Manager, Rob Booz, will be joining the local culinary talents of Season To Taste for an all locally sourced five-course dinner.
Season To Taste is not your average catering company. Owner Robert Harris, a CIA alum and Boston-area restaurant veteran, had taken off a few years off to be a parent when he decided to come back to the culinary world in earnest. He knew he wanted to do something different.
Season to Taste focuses on using the freshest, most locally produced ingredients available in a flawless French-inspired execution. Besides their catering gigs, Robert and his team also produce intimate ten seat events in their storefront kitchen space. We are honored to be featured at one of these “At the Table With…” events.
Rob recently ventured up to their Somerville location to help suss out the menu with Robert. A completely locally-sourced menu in the middle of January, in New England, can seem a daunting task to say the least. But we think they’ve picked out some of the best that the season has to offer.
We hope that you will join Rob, Robert, and the staff of Season to Taste for:
- Taylor Bay and New Bedford Scallop. Beet Puree. Sunchokes. Ver Jus Vinaigrette. Taza Cocoa Nibs.
- Tagliatelle. Rabbit Sausage. Fiddlehead Tomme. Herb Pistou. Parsnip.
- Blue Fish. Creamy Leeks. Carrot Caramel. Pickled Green Tomato.
- Lamb. Cider Reduction. White Bean Cake. Cipollini Onion. Upland Cress.
- Taza Chocolate Cake. Beet Ice Cream. Sage Anglaise.
Tickets are available here. Remember, there are only ten seats!
Posted by: Chefs Collaborative